Monday, July 8, 2013

Draw the Circle - Day 36 - Senior Partner

"Store up for yourselves treasures in heaven." - Matthew 6:20

First - apologies for missing the last few days - I was pretty happy I was able to keep this going through vacation, but actually slipped when jumping back into the swing of things.

Two great stories on generosity

Most of us are trying to get to an actual 10th!  Stanley Tam gave it all away - $120 million over his lifetime.  That's just staggering.  He ran a true NON-PROFIT business - using his business to fund the Kingdom of God.

I believe God is searching this planet for men and women like Stanley - people who have been generous with little - conduits of God's grace - blessing others with the blessings God has given them.  I wish I could say I had his faith - his heart.

At 50, I am still learning.  Gonna drop to my knees now.


No comments: